Monday, August 23, 2010

August 23, 2010

Nice morning! I heard weather man say sunshine but I see clouds LOL! And that is fine! Cooler temps that are Fall-like, which most of you know, is what I LOVE! When it is hot I don't feel like leaving the AC comfort of my home, even if it is to drive to the pool! But today I am starting again...as Dr. Oz would say a YOU-turn! I woke up around 6:30, read my Bible and prayed. Then had breakfast. A decent one at that. Life cereal. My 2 hour blood glucose reading was 95....pretty good I'd say. I am tracking this close again. I really, really, REALLY want off the Metformin and other meds. I think because my doctor has been so....uninterested? or whatever a better word may be in what I HAVE been able to do this past year that I allowed that to discourage me. I slacked off this summer and I gained back some weight. Not a whole lot but it was hard to get it off the FIRST time now I have to lose it again! I am looking for that person inside me that was excited to go walking or to workout just a few months ago. Have you seen her? She did come out this morning to go for a walk around the subdivision! She looked happy, even smiled and talked to a man in a wheelchair on her way around. I hope she plans to stay around now. ;-) I think she will!

No comments:

Post a Comment