Wednesday, July 14, 2010

weds July 14, 2010

Happy Weds! I was up at 4:00 a.m. this morning! LOL! I don't know why I stayed up...at least until 6 and then I took a 45 minute nap! Ha ha! But I found out there are exercises shows on the PBS channel at that time of day! I did one that is all chair exercises and then i did one that was called "Morning Stretch". I liked the first one but the second one the woman moves too fast and is not very good at explaining what you are to do. I only did 15 minutes of the second one. There is a Yoga one that comes on at 6:00 so maybe I will try that one next.
On Monday in addition to what I already put in the blog, I rode my exercise bike 45 minutes.
Tuesday I did workout #5 on Kim Lyon's 3rd DVD Stand Up and Shape Up and then 15 minutes on the bike.
Of course you know what I did today so far! :-)

I feel pretty good. I have to get bloodwork done later. Not a fasting one so I did have breakfast this morning of a cup of blackberries and 2 eggs over easy (cooked in spray oil!) and of course I had my coffee!

I have been praying about starting First Place 4 Health. They have a group at church that meets on Sunday nights or Tuesday mornings. I think it would be good for me and would help work on all the areas of my life and not just food and exercise. I will post in here about that when I start.

Sorry this post is not too exciting! I will try to get back here this afternoon and list my foods from the last couple days.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment