Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 25, 2010

Another great day! Has been so nice out this week and cooler! LOVE it! Got up around 7:30, had coffee and read my Bible study. Yesterday I got in a 30 minute walk. Total steps for the day was 6000 even! I am sure it could be a few more or less who knows how accurate my pedometer is. Seems to be close though. Today I did not walk...well, I did but in the pool and not on the sidewalk! So my step count will be under today. I walked around the pool 30 minutes (broke it down into two 15 minute sessions) and then I did some other exercising for 30. It was nice since I was the only one in that pool today! Also had lunch afterwards with David. With all his overtime lately this was the most I have seen him except when he is sleeping LOL! Well, maybe not quite that bad but close!
The foster kittens are doing well. Two have bad eyes that concern me. They don't seem to be getting better. They looked like they were clearing up there for abou a week but got cloudy again. I txt Mona about it. I actually think Bubba may be over his infection! Now he just needs some more weight on him and he can go to the adoption center! YAY! His sister, Lily was adopted already last week. Not sure if I posted that already or not.
Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment