Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday 4/6/10

WOW! It is another gorgeous day here! God has really blessed us this month with nice weather! Last night we had some pretty hefty thunderstorms and even some hail but today the sun is shining and the birds are singing! My flowering pear trees in front are almost ready to bloom and I have been picking daffodils and hyacinths and putting them in vases to make the house smell good! Of course with Spring comes the ants LOL! They are driving me nuts! I am going to make up some ant poison later today! If they would just stay outside! LOL!

Yesterday we walked at Batelle Darby after dinner. David and I had a nice walk of about 2 miles. Saw some spring wild flowers again and took pictures which I will post. Today I am going to swim as my exercise.

Food-wise I have still been sticking to mostly fresh things. Got some Morning Star sausage crumbles the other week to throw in my omelets. They really are not bad and if you haven't given them a try I would say get some! Haven't sprung them on David yet though LOL! My nephew said he uses them in tacos (the hamburger kind) ...so that may be something I will do. I also have been eating fresh asparagus and really like it! I cooked some for Easter at Dad's and most people ate it and loved it! My sugar free cheesecake did not go well. But it had to compete with Roger's Cherry Delight (grandma's recipe!) so I was not upset! HA HA! I did not know he was coming or I would have made something different. Think I will stick to fruit salad next time.

This is going to be a short post this morning. I will blog more later. OH! Jillian Michaels is on Dr. Phil the next couple days..at least today! Check your schedules to see when it will be on!

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment